Abbie Schofield, BS
Tina Bouril, MS, CGC
Title: "Family Matters: Working With Multiple Family Members in an Oncology Setting"
1. Interpret pedigrees from multiple family members relaying incongruent information.
2. Assess family dynamics to aid in providing individualized care in regard to motivations for testing.
3. Evaluate counseling considerations that arise in the setting of known familial variant testing.
Isaac Horn, BS
Allysa Olson, MS, CGC
Title: "Considerations in Counseling Patients with CHEK2 Related Cancer Predisposition"
1. Recall current and historic recommendations for CHEK2 related cancer predisposition.
2. Describe recent CHEK2 related research.
3. Discuss challenges and strategies when counseling patients whose family members pull focus away from the patient.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 NSGC Category 1 CEU Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
- 1.00 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™