Abigail Meder, BA
Grace Anbouba, MS, CGC
Title: Oh, by the way… Exploring Differences in Reporting of NIPT Incidental Findings
1. Using a case example, apply a literature search to predict phenotype of a deletion.
2. Evaluate how a provider may determine the need for additional testing given unique microarray results.
3. Examine differences between NIPT labs in their reporting of incidental findings.
Viviane Pederson, BS
Max Wilson, MS, CGC
Title: Prenatal Skeletal Dysplasia: A Case Report
1. Identify the challenges associated with prenatal diagnosis of a skeletal dysplasia.
2. Evaluate the counseling issues of an uncertain prognosis in a prenatal setting.
3. Examine the timeline constraints following abnormal prenatal ultrasound findings
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 NSGC Category 1 CEU Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
- 1.00 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™