As a result of this educational regularly scheduled series, learners as members of the healthcare team will be able to:
- Describe criteria for a screening test.
- Identify if anal cancer screening fits criteria for a screening test.
- Discuss novel markers that are adjuncts to anal cancer screening.
06/09/2021 - 7:20am to 8:20am CDT
HSLC 1335 & TAC 1531 - Via Blujeans and Webex for virtual sessions as needed
750 Highland Ave
Madison, WI 53792
See map: Google Maps
- 1.00 AAPA Category 1 CME
- 1.00 MOC: ABS Lifelong Learning & Self-Assessment Points (Part II)This activity meets the ABS requirements for CME and self‐assessment credit toward Part 2 of the ABS MOC program.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Cristina Sanger, MD