Weekly multidisciplinary review of pediatric cardiology and congenital cardiothoracic surgery patients in order to using evidence-based care standards to choose optimal, team-based management strategies for these patients.
The target audiences for this activity are Pediatric cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons, pediatric critical care physicians, cardiac nurses, PAs, echo techs.
As a result of this educational regularly scheduled series, learners will be able to:
- Knowledge of the scientific evidence influencing recent advances in the patient-centered practice of pediatric cardiology.
- Team-based management of the appropriate application of new diagnostic and treatment techniques.
- Ability to consistently meet the evidence-based standards of care when providing care to patients with different conditions and diagnosis of congenital heart disease
05/17/2019 - 7:00am to 8:00am CDT
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Add to calendar:
J. Carter Ralphe, MD
Petros Anagnostopoulos, MD