As a result of this educational regularly scheduled series, learners as members of the healthcare team will be able to:
- Summarize maternal mortality ratios (MMR) and cite the major causes of maternal mortality.
- Outline the consensus bundles published by the National Partnership for Maternal Safety and understand how these might impact anesthesia care.
- Identify the Levels of Maternal Care promulgated by the ACOG.
- Explain how anesthesiologists can contribute to maternal safety.
11/18/2020 - 7:00am to 8:00am CST
750 Highland Ave
- 1.00 MOCA 2.0®: ABA Lifelong Learning Points (Part II)
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Cynthia Wong, MD