- Improve in recognition of and action on conscious and subconscious biases that negatively affect individual experience and teamwork.
- Discuss current research and advances in basic science and clinical sciences across disciplines represented by participants' healthcare teams.
- Critically examine and apply large database-driven information and evidence-based advances in all sub-specialties of anesthesiology, pain medicine, critical and perioperative care.
- Improve interprofessional communication and collaboration across clinicians in anesthesiology, pain medicine, critical and perioperative care.
11/11/2020 - 7:00am to 8:00am CST
750 Highland Ave
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Lianne Stephenson, MD