- Distinguish the difference between evidence-based medicine and scientific dogma.
- Identify the origins, necessity of and downsides for scientific dogmas.
- Summarize and apply a methodological, stepwise approach to dissecting scientific dogmas.
- Critically evaluate the evidence in favor of and against the use of cricoid pressure in rapid sequence induction and intubation.
- Examine the role and describe the basis for preoxygenation before endotracheal extubation.
Wednesday, November 4, 2020 - 7:00am to 8:00am
750 Highland Ave
- 1.00 MOCA 2.0®: ABA Lifelong Learning Points (Part II)
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Michael Ries, MD