As a result of this educational regularly scheduled series, learners will be able to:
- Provide evidence-based treatment to smokers who are ready to quit.
- Provide evidence-based treatment to smokers who are not ready to quit yet.
- Explain the epidemiology and clinical research on e-cigarettes.
07/16/2019 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm CDT
HSLC - Room 1309
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Add to calendar:
Megan Piper, PhD