This presentation will review how to identify abnormal bleeding, initial assessment for a bleeding diathesis and basic management strategies for the non-heme APP.
As a result of this educational regularly scheduled series, learners will be able to:
- Recognize abnormal bleeding and identify patients who require further evaluation for bleeding diathesis
- Name 3 treatments used to prevent and control bleeding in persons with a bleeding disorder
- Identify resources available at UW Health for managing patients with bleeding concerns
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours