As a result of this educational regularly scheduled series, learners will be able to:
1. Recognize the principals and core skills in making medical decisions.
2. Review the theories and processes of how and why we make the medical decisions that we do.
3. Identify and compare various factors which impact medical decision making – negatively and positively.
4. Explore how medical decision-making effects healthcare quality, patient centered care and shared decision making.
5. Describe strategies and/or techniques to improve your medical decision-making skills.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours