As a result of this educational regularly scheduled series, learners as members of the healthcare team will be able to:
- Explain why current efforts of mitigating racism in America have largely failed.
- Conclude why “action” not recognition is needed in the fight against racial injustice.
- Agree that racism is the product of bad culture, not bad or racist individuals, not necessarily white or black individuals.
Click here to complete today’s evaluation: https://ce.icep.wisc.edu/app-grand-rounds-20-22-short-eval-15069
- 1.00 AAPA Category 1 CME
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours