As a result of this educational regularly scheduled series, learners as members of the healthcare team will be able to:
- Define pharmacogenomics, pharmacogenetics and precision medicine.
- Identify resources teams can use to guide pharmacogenetic testing and interpretation in interprofessional practice.
- Describe how pharmacogenetic testing can inform decisions around drug selection, dosing and monitoring of psychotropic medications.
- Summarize the benefits and challenges pharmacogenetic testing presents for patients and interprofessional teams.
Click here to complete today’s evaluation: https://ce.icep.wisc.edu/app-grand-rounds-20-22-short-eval-15069
- 1.00 AAPA Category 1 CME
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 ANCC Pharmacotherapy Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours