As a result of this educational regularly scheduled series, learners as members of the healthcare team will be able to:
- Identify commensal flora of the head, chest, abdomen, and skin.
- Summarize the antibiotic mechanisms of action.
- Examine prescribing principals based upon isolated pathogens for proper antibiotic prescribing.
Click here to complete today’s evaluation: https://ce.icep.wisc.edu/app-grand-rounds-20-22-full-eval-15069
- 1.00 AAPA Category 1 CME
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours