Click here to complete today’s evaluation: https://ce.icep.wisc.edu/app-grand-rounds-20-22-full-eval-15069
As a result of this educational regularly scheduled series, learners as members of the healthcare team will be able to:
- Define the difference between normal and abnormal uterine bleeding.
- List causes of abnormal uterine bleeding in the pre and postmenopausal person.
- Identify appropriate testing, medical management, and when to refer to a specialist for abnormal uterine bleeding.
- 1.00 AAPA Category 1 CME
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
- 1.00 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™