- Identify risks associated with contact sports that may result in head/neck injuries and possible sport-related concussion.
- Explain strategies that may be employed to recognize possible sport-related concussion during competition.
- Make use of procedures that provide a means for an added player protection benefit in identifying possible sport-related concussions.
Via Bluejeans App
06/26/2020 - 7:00am to 7:45am CDT
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 BOC EBP CEUs
- 0.75 Physical Therapy Contact Hours
- 0.75 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Peter Eggert, MD
Adam Norton, MD