- Determine the effect of the extent of syndesmosis injury on return to play in division 1 athletes at the University of Wisconsin.
- Characterize gait patterns after syndesmosis injuries in division 1 athletes at the University of Wisconsin.
- Define grade 0 muscle injuries and understand the clinical and radiographic presentation of these injuries
- Determine the shear wave velocity of MRI-negative compared to MRI-positive hamstring strain injuries
07/05/2019 - 7:00am to 7:45am CDT
Research Park Rm 1111A / TAC Rm 3520
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 BOC EBP CEUs
- 0.75 Physical Therapy Contact Hours
- 0.75 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Craig Akoh, MD
John Kipp, PT