As a result of this educational regularly scheduled series, learners as members of the healthcare team will be able to will be able to:
- Describe functional prognosis with common sports-related elbow injuries
- Explain current treatment principles for common sports-related elbow injuries.
- Identify appropriate time for use of upper extremity progressive testing.
- Demonstrate application of strength and progressive testing appropriate within their scope of practice (inform patients of role vs refer for testing vs perform testing).
03/05/2021 - 7:00am to 7:45am CST
RPSMC 1111A, TAC 3520
621 Science Drive
Madison, WI 53711
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 BOC EBP CEUs
- 0.75 Physical Therapy Contact Hours
- 0.75 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Amy Bednarek, DPT