- Identify the risk factors that lead to shoulder and elbow injuries in the youth thrower.
- Explain what measures are in place to help prevent youth throwing injuries.
- Describe the clinical, radiologic and treatment for little league shoulder and elbow.
05/07/2021 - 7:00am to 7:45am CDT
RPSMC 1111A, TAC 3520
621 Science Drive
Madison, WI 53711
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 BOC EBP CEUs
- 0.75 Physical Therapy Contact Hours
- 0.75 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Dr. Geoffrey Baer