As a result of this educational regularly scheduled series, learners as members of the healthcare team will be able to:
1. Describe anatomy related to rotator cuff tears.
2. Explain various treatment options ranging from non-operative to operative treatment of rotator cuff tears.
3. Identify rotator cuff pathology on advanced imaging.
4. Demonstrate informed decision on treatment of various rotator cuff pathology based on tear type, pattern and chronicity unique to each individual patient.
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 BOC EBP CEUs
- 0.75 Physical Therapy Contact Hours
- 0.75 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours