1. Explain injury patterns seen in volleyball, tennis, and baseball athletes.
2. Describe differences and similarities between injuries sustained by athletes performing differing overhead sport.
3. Provide resources to providers to guide treatment planning for athletes returning to sport that provider may be less familiar with.
4. Apply appropriate injury prevention interventions, and identify resources to utilize when determining readiness for athlete to safely return to play.
04/30/2021 - 7:00am to 7:45am CDT
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 BOC EBP CEUs
- 0.75 Physical Therapy Contact Hours
- 0.75 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Alissa Matzinger, DPT