As a result of this educational regularly scheduled series, learners as members of the healthcare team will be able to will be able to:
- Describe the UW Health Post-Operative Hip Arthroscopy Return to Sport Test (RTS) protocol.
- Identify impairment deficits associated with lower PRO’s
- Explain proposed changes to UW Hip Scope RTS testing procedures based on PRO’s
- Describe potential test additions to the UW Hip Arthroscopy RTS protocol to better assess readiness for running, cutting and pivoting activities.
03/12/2021 - 7:00am to 7:45am CST
RPSMC 1111A, TAC 3520
621 Science Drive
Madison, WI 53711
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 BOC EBP CEUs
- 0.75 Physical Therapy Contact Hours
- 0.75 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Beth Chorlton, MA, LAT and Melissa Fischer, DPT