- Outline how ACLR graft type affects quadricep strength after surgery.
- Define how new and novel applications of NMES can aid in the recovery of quadriceps muscle performance.
- Show how BFR can accelerate quadriceps strength recovery while protecting the healing ACLR graft.
- Show principles of program design for creating quadriceps hypertrophy.
Friday, September 4, 2020 - 7:00am to 7:45am
RPSMC 1111A, TAC 3520
621 Science Drive
Madison, WI 53711
Liz Chumanov, DPT, John Kipp, DPT, Marc Sherry, DPT, Dan Cobian, DPT
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 BOC Category A CEUs
- 0.75 Physical Therapy Contact Hours
- 0.75 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Discloser List CME Internal Report