- Outline how ACLR graft type affects quadricep strength after surgery.
- Define how new and novel applications of NMES can aid in the recovery of quadriceps muscle performance.
- Show how BFR can accelerate quadriceps strength recovery while protecting the healing ACLR graft.
- Show principles of program design for creating quadriceps hypertrophy.
09/04/2020 - 7:00am to 7:45am CDT
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 BOC EBP CEUs
- 0.75 Physical Therapy Contact Hours
- 0.75 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Liz Chumanov, DPT, John Kipp, DPT, Marc Sherry, DPT, Dan Cobian, DPT