- Describe the normal anatomy and zones of the 5th metatarsal base.
- Identify and categorize common fracture patterns at this site.
- Compare normal and abnormal fracture healing.
- Implement an appropriate rehab plan for patients recovering from 5th metatarsal fractures
Friday, May 21, 2021 - 7:00am to 7:45am
RPSMC 1111A, TAC 3520
621 Science Drive
Madison, WI 53711
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 BOC EBP CEUs
- 0.75 Physical Therapy Contact Hours
- 0.75 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Dr. Williams and Dr. Ross