Objectives: As a result of this educational regularly scheduled series, learners as members of the healthcare team will be able to:
1. Explain pitch smart guidelines in youth baseball.
2. Identify player characteristics association with guideline noncompliance.
3. Discuss game factors associated with guideline noncompliance.
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 BOC EBP CEUs
- 0.75 Physical Therapy Contact Hours
- 0.75 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
- 0.75 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™