Objectives: As a result of this educational regularly scheduled series, learners as members of the healthcare team will be able to:
- Outline the typical clinical presentation of a patient with a pectoralis major tendon tear.
- Explain common physical exam and imaging findings associated with pectoralis major tendon tears.
- Describe appropriate treatment options and complications based on grade and severity of injury.
- Discuss the importance of inter-professional care coordination to enhance the delivery of care and patient outcomes.
01/14/2022 - 7:00am to 7:45am CST
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 BOC Category A CEUs
- 0.75 Physical Therapy Contact Hours
- 0.75 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
- 0.75 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Dr. Molly Day