Objectives: As a result of this educational regularly scheduled series, learners as members of the healthcare team will be able to:
- Describe the role of imaging in the diagnosis of meniscal tears.
- Summarize the MR imaging criteria to diagnose meniscal tears.
- Discuss the classification system of meniscal tears.
10/15/2021 - 7:00am to 7:45am CDT
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 BOC EBP CEUs
- 0.75 Physical Therapy Contact Hours
- 0.75 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
- 0.75 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Dr. Humberto Rosas