Objectives: As a result of this educational regularly scheduled series, learners as members of the healthcare team will be able to:
- Identify the MR imaging features of different intraarticular pathologies found in the active painful hip.
- Identify and understand the cause for intraarticular hip lesions.
- Explain the normal variants that mimic Intraarticular pathology.
12/17/2021 - 7:00am to 7:45am CST
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 BOC EBP CEUs
- 0.75 Physical Therapy Contact Hours
- 0.75 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
- 0.75 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Dr. Donna Blankenbaker