Objectives: As a result of this educational regularly scheduled series, learners as members of the healthcare team will be able to:
- Create a mental checklist for interpreting foot and ankle MRI.
- Recall common foot and ankle pathology seen at MRI.
- Identify artifacts and anatomical variants.
09/03/2021 - 7:00am to 7:45am CDT
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 BOC EBP CEUs
- 0.75 Physical Therapy Contact Hours
- 0.75 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
- 0.75 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Dr. Andrew Ross