Objectives: As a result of this educational regularly scheduled series, learners as members of the healthcare team will be able to:
- Identify common ligament and meniscus pathology on MRI.
- Discern structural injury vs. edema in knee ligaments using MRI.
- Correlate MRI meniscal and ligament injury with arthroscopic and physical exam findings
02/25/2022 - 7:00am to 7:45am CST
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 BOC Category A CEUs
- 0.75 Physical Therapy Contact Hours
- 0.75 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
- 0.75 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Tammy Scerpella, MD
Humberto Rosas, MD