- Identify clinical presentations and radiographic findings consistent with dysplasia.
- Discuss treatment options for patients with dysplasia.
- Explain the natural history of dysplasia with and without surgical intervention.
12/18/2020 - 7:00am to 7:45am CST
RPSMC 1111A, TAC 3520
621 Science Drive
Madison, WI 53711
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 BOC EBP CEUs
- 0.75 Physical Therapy Contact Hours
- 0.75 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Dr. Andrea Spiker