As a result of participating in this session, learners will be able to:
1. Identify medial and lateral epicondylitis through clinical examination
2. Identify distal biceps rupture both clinically and radiographically.
3. Explain non-operative treatment of medial and lateral epicondylitis.
4. Compare various treatment options of distal biceps ruptures.
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 BOC Category A CEUs
- 0.75 Physical Therapy Contact Hours
- 0.75 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours