Objectives: As a result of this educational regularly scheduled series, learners as members of the healthcare team will be able to:
- Explain common factors leading to optimal outcomes following ACL reconstruction.
- Outline new research in ACL reconstruction.
- Discuss outcomes from new ACL reconstruction research
08/20/2021 - 7:00am to 7:45am CDT
RPSMC 1111A, TAC 3520
621 Science Drive
Madison, WI 53711
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 BOC EBP CEUs
- 0.75 Physical Therapy Contact Hours
- 0.75 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
- 0.75 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Dr. Anthony Zacharias