- Empathize that radiation-induced heart dysfunction may cause morbidity and mortality in cancer patients receiving incidental radiation to the heart as part of the their cancer treatment.
- Describe factors that can increase the risk of radiation-induced cardiac dysfunction in cancer patients.
Wednesday, February 5, 2020 - 8:00am to 9:00am
Room G5/119 CSC
600 Highland Avenue
Madison, WI 53792
Dr. Carmen Bergom
- 1.00 ACPE Contact Hours - Pharmacist
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Discloser List CME Internal Report