- Empathize that radiation-induced heart dysfunction may cause morbidity and mortality in cancer patients receiving incidental radiation to the heart as part of the their cancer treatment.
- Describe factors that can increase the risk of radiation-induced cardiac dysfunction in cancer patients.
02/05/2020 - 8:00am to 9:00am CST
- 1.00 ACPE Contact Hours - Pharmacist
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Dr. Carmen Bergom