- Describe two key components of early integrated palliative care.
- Define prognostic awareness and two strategies to cultivate it.
- Discuss how the approach of palliative care changes over cancer trajectory.
- Identify strategies for palliative care providers and oncologists to best collaborate.
Wednesday, February 19, 2020 - 8:00am to 9:00am
Add to calendar:
Room G5/119 CSC
600 Highland Avenue
Madison, WI 53792
- 1.00 ACPE Contact Hours - Pharmacist
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours