1. Demonstrate the importance of extracellular matrix organization and composition in the breast tumor microenvironment.
2. Demonstrate that TACS-3 collagen organization in invasive ductal carcinoma is prognostic of poor patient survival.
3. Describe a new modality for small molecule drug discovery.
WebEx Event info: https://uwmadison.webex.com/uwmadison/onstage/g.php?MTID=e176c6cd4dcfeb0b78cc5c566ae70e5a4
07/15/2020 - 8:00am to 9:00am CDT
Clinical Science Center, G5/119
600 Highland Ave
Madison, WI 53792
See map: Google Maps
- 1.00 ACPE Contact Hours - Pharmacist
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Suzanne Ponik, PhD
Weiping Tang, PhD