- Elaborate on relevant abstracts from the ASCO 2020 Annual Meeting relevant to the care of non-white patients.
- Discuss opportunities for improving cancer health disparities that were highlighted at the ASCO 2020 Annual Meeting.
- Explain the challenges in diversity and inclusion in hematology and medical oncology.
- Discuss gender representation in oncology sub-specialties.
- Outline how early palliative care has sustained benefits for AML patients.
- Summarize how ASCO guidelines support Geriatric Assessments (GA) for older adults on chemo.
Anyone wanting to join the session, please use the ATTENDEE link:
09/23/2020 - 8:00am to 9:00am CDT
Clinical Science Center, G5/119
600 Highland Ave
Madison, WI 53792
- 1.00 ACPE Contact Hours - Pharmacist
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Dr. Narjust Duma
Dr. Noelle LoConte
Dr. Toby Campbell