- Comparatively analyze the known physical decay emissions of diagnostic or therapeutic radionuclides to predict their relative utility.
- Summarize the challenges and implications of accelerator target materials’ isotopic enrichment for the purity and safety of nuclear medicine drugs.
- Evaluate the potential efficacy of diagnostic and therapeutic targeted radionuclide “pairs” as drug combinations in nuclear medicine.
Zoom info: https://uwmadison.zoom.us/s/95210958346?pwd=bWVjZHVFWkpBUFBEMGplbmFQRmhzUT09
04/13/2022 - 8:00am to 9:00am CDT
Clinical Science Center, G5/119
600 Highland Ave
Madison, WI 53792
- 1.00 ACPE Contact Hours - Pharmacist
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
- 1.00 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Dr. Jonathon Engle