1. Apply information from basic, preclinical studies of mTOR Complex 2 as a clinically relevant target for HER2+ and basal-like/triple-negative breast cancer (TNBC) to understanding the complex role mTOR plays in breast tumorigenesis and progression.
2. List advantages and challenges involved with targeting mTORC2 using nanoparticle-delivered siRNA.
Event address for attendees: https://uwmadison.webex.com/uwmadison/onstage/g.php?MTID=e42a5f08a71c142e371b8e8754774dc01
- 1.00 ACPE Contact Hours - Pharmacist
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours