- Summarize current literature regarding the utility of ablation in patients with osseous metastatic disease.
- Explain the differences between thermal ablation modalities, including their application to musculoskeletal ablation.
3. Identify patients suitable for bone and soft tissue ablation
Event address for attendees: https://uwmadison.webex.com/uwmadison/onstage/g.php?MTID=e4d25ea5ce9a85181027da25806c05294
04/28/2021 - 8:00am to 9:00am CDT
Clinical Science Center, G5/119
600 Highland Ave
Madison, WI 53792
See map: Google Maps
- 1.00 ACPE Contact Hours - Pharmacist
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Lindsay Stratchko, DO