As a result of this educational regularly scheduled series, learners as members of the healthcare team will be able to:
1. Explain the benefit of adjuvant systemic treatment for stage II melanoma.
2. Summerize the systemic treatment sequencing dilemma in metastatic BRAF-mutated melanoma.
3. Outline the role of LAG-3 inhibition in the treatment of advanced stage melanoma
4. Explain the importance of an IDH mutation in astrocytomas, including grade 3 disease, relative to prognosis and improved response to temozolomide therapy.
5. Interpret specific genomic alterations in “up-grading” IDH mutant and IDH wildtype astrocytomas relative to their traditional histology.
6. Value the existence of new World Health Organization guidelines for the histologic and molecular classification of central nervous system neoplasms and the need for widespread genomic sequencing to appropriately classify these diseases.
7. Apply precision-based NCCN-supported strategies to recurrent gliomas with BRAF V600E mutations and NTRK fusions.
Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device:
Please click this URL to join. https://uwmadison.zoom.us/s/97743902974?pwd=Vm8zOGFXVktWWmM0UUxpUnZSTms4Zz09
Description: This session will be virtual
- 1.00 ACPE Contact Hours - Pharmacist
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
- 1.00 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™