1. Conclude that acute myeloid leukemia is a heterogeneous disease and that the distinct mutations predict treatment outcome.
2. Identify how oncogenes may become activated by hijacked enhancers in leukemia.
3. Explain how to generate enhancer hijacking models and apply genome editing technology to uncover regulators of aberrant gene expression in cancer cells.
Zoom meeting info:
- 1.00 ACPE Contact Hours - Pharmacist
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
- 1.00 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™