- Explain the use of Regenerative Medicine and PRP for chronic tendinopathy.
- Discuss relevant regenerative medicine and PRP research.
- Explain PRP research program at University of Wisconsin and identify ongoing studies.
02/24/2023 - 7:00am to 7:45am CST
In-person and Virtually
621 Science Dr | 4602 Eastpark Blvd | The American Center
Madison, WI 53711 | 53718
See map: Google Maps
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 BOC Category A CEUs
- 0.75 Physical Therapy Contact Hours
- 0.75 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
- 0.75 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Dr. John Wilson