- Label relevant shoulder anatomy as it relates the stability of the acromioclavicular joint.
- Classify lateral third clavicle fractures.
- Choose appropriate treatment for lateral third clavicle fractures
11/18/2022 - 7:00am to 7:45am CST
In-person and Virtually
621 Science Dr | 4602 Eastpark Blvd | The American Center
Madison, WI 53711 | 53718
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 BOC Category A CEUs
- 0.75 Physical Therapy Contact Hours
- 0.75 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
- 0.75 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Dr. Brian Grogan