Live Stream available at: http://live.videos.med.wisc.edu/
1. To define how the Fc receptor neonate (FcRn) prolongs the half-life of IgG.
2. To provide examples of designing better IgG-related therapeutics for transplant recipients based on understanding FcRn.
3. To recognize potential advantages and possible unintended problems with altering FcRn function.
- 1.00 ABS MOC Part 2 PointsThis activity meets the ABS requirements for CME and self‐assessment credit toward Part 2 of the ABS MOC program.
- 1.00 ACPE Contact Hours
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours