Live Stream available at: http://live.videos.med.wisc.edu/
1. Define the concepts and limitations of organ preservation for transplantation.
2. Define the concept and results of ex vivo lung preservation and repair
3. Summarize an overview of the future of organ management, optimization and distribution in organ repair centers.
03/04/2019 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm CST
Clinical Science Center G5/119
600 Highland Avenue
Madison, WI 53792
See map: Google Maps
- 1.00 MOC: ABS Lifelong Learning & Self-Assessment Points (Part II)This activity meets the ABS requirements for CME and self‐assessment credit toward Part 2 of the ABS MOC program.
- 1.00 ACPE Contact Hours - Pharmacist
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Add to calendar:
Shafique Keshavjee, MD