Live Stream available at: http://live.videos.med.wisc.edu/
1. Describe current obesity trends in the United States and how they affects the liver transplant population.
2. Discuss the effect of obesity on liver transplant outcomes, including peri-operative complications, graft loss and death.
3. Summarize the UW experience as it relates to liver transplantation in patients with obesity
02/03/2020 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm CST
Clinical Science Center G5/119
600 Highland Avenue
Madison, WI 53792
See map: Google Maps
- 1.00 MOC: ABS Lifelong Learning & Self-Assessment Points (Part II)This activity meets the ABS requirements for CME and self‐assessment credit toward Part 2 of the ABS MOC program.
- 1.00 ABTC Category 1 CEPTC hour(s)/UW Health
- 1.00 ACPE Contact Hours - Pharmacist
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Erin Spengler, MD