Live Stream available at: http://live.videos.med.wisc.edu/
1. Identify nuances and challenges of deceased organ donation, from referral to recovery.
2. Explain how we approach a family about organ donation and what happens before an organ is offered to the transplant program.
3. Describe the impact on OPOs around upcoming allocation policy changes.
- 1.00 MOC: ABS Lifelong Learning & Self-Assessment Points (Part II)This activity meets the ABS requirements for CME and self‐assessment credit toward Part 2 of the ABS MOC program.
- 1.00 ACPE Contact Hours - Pharmacist
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours