Live Stream available at: http://live.videos.med.wisc.edu/
1. Describe how practices in living donor candidate evaluation have evolved over the last decade
2. Discuss some key studies that are likely to have contributed to the changes in living donor candidate evaluation.
- 1.00 ABS MOC Part 2 PointsThis activity meets the ABS requirements for CME and self‐assessment credit toward Part 2 of the ABS MOC program.
- 1.00 ABTC Category 1 CEPTC hour(s)/UW Health
- 1.00 ACPE Contact Hours
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours