Live Stream available at: http://live.videos.med.wisc.edu/
As a result of this educational regularly scheduled series, learners will be able to:
1. Identify the core ethical principles of organ allocation.
2. Describe the consequences of moral affront on the patient and the provider.
- 1.00 MOC: ABS Lifelong Learning & Self-Assessment Points (Part II)This activity meets the ABS requirements for CME and self‐assessment credit toward Part 2 of the ABS MOC program.
- 1.00 ABTC Category 1 CEPTC hour(s)/UW Health
- 1.00 ACPE Contact Hours - Pharmacist
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours