Live Stream available at: http://live.videos.med.wisc.edu/
1. To discuss the immune mechanisms leading to premature kidney allograft failure
2. To introduce the concept of HLA Class II molecular mismatch as a prognostic and predictive biomarker of primary alloimmunity.
3. To provide a framework for using HLA Class II molecular mismatch as a tool guiding precision medicine in kidney transplantation.
- 1.00 MOC: ABS Lifelong Learning & Self-Assessment Points (Part II)This activity meets the ABS requirements for CME and self‐assessment credit toward Part 2 of the ABS MOC program.
- 1.00 ACPE Contact Hours - Pharmacist
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours